Employee Excellence Award
Mayor Art Risavy wishes to recognize City of Edwardsville employees who have served the City in an exceptional manner by exemplifying outstanding service through their work and exhibiting a positive and supportive attitude. Dedicated employees, providing exceptional services, to residents, businesses and visitors.
In order to nominate someone, you will need to obtain the name(s) of the City employee, and describe the contribution, achievement, act or deed, including the date and location along with a photo or video if available. As nominations are received, an employee will be recognized and be presented with a token of appreciation for their contribution to the City of Edwardsville.
To nominate a City employee, click here.
- May 2022: Officer Nicholas Henderson
- June 2022: Jill Schardt, Edwardsville Public Library Director
- July 2022: Derek Huber, Firefighter/Paramedic
- August 2022: Matt Taul, Superintendent of Streets & Fleet Maintenance
- September 2022: Justin Brown & Brandon Staves, Parks Laborers
- October 2022: Pat Bertrand, Clerk
- November 2022: Delaine Mickens, Public Safety Custodial staff
- December 2022: Mike Mills, Network & Desktop Support Engineer
- January 2023: Lisa Kessler, Clerk
- February 2023: Kim Bosco, R.P. Lumber Center staff
- March 2023: Catherine Keck & Jennifer Spiller, Human Resources Department
- April 2023: Sarah Jansen, Fire Department
- May 2023: Katherine Rose, Edwardsville Public Library
- June 2023, Emily Wilkens, Public Works
- July 2023, Robert Ferguson, Parks & Recreation Department
- August 2023, Captain Robert Morgan, Fire Department @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>