Families from near and far will gather in Edwardsville at Plummer Family Park, a state-of-the-art sports park near the I-55 corridor that will accommodate the growing demand in the region, and state, for athletic ball fields. Ready to serve the many levels of ball play for softball, baseball and soccer, as well as pickleball and those with special needs, this park will keep kids moving, engaged and out in the field for hours and hours of ballgame play.
Can't you hear the crack of the bat, the roaring of the crowds and the cleats to the dirt? Imagine all of the smiles on faces and concessions being served . . . all while families get to spend their quality time together. Not to mention the thousands of people that will visit our city for game day play and stay in our hotels, shop in our local stores and eat at our many fine eateries. We already know this is a wonderful community but let's make it a better place to play!
The City of Edwardsville sees opportunity in constructing a state-of-the-art sports park near the I-55 Corridor to help meet the growing demand for field space for athletes at all levels of play and ability. The park will include:
• Multiple soccer, baseball and softball fields
• An all-accessible field for those with special needs
• Pickleball Courts
• Concessions and Restrooms
• A destination for teams throughout the region for competition and tournament play
• Accessible Baseball/ Softball Fields: $200,000
• Regulation High School Baseball/Softball Fields (3): $100,000/each
• Softball Fields (4): $75,000
• Lighted Soccer Fields (4): $50,000/each
• Concession/Restroom Buildings (2-3): $100,000
• Playground: $40,000
• Pickleball Courts: $50,000